These workbooks from @logos_calligraphy will guide you as you learn how to write beautiful cursive script. Scientific studies have found cursive handwriting is linked to fine motor skills, brain development, creativity, literacy, composition, and more.
Perfect for both children and adults, these workbooks include a modified form of Spencerian that was developed by Austin Norman Palmer in the late 1800s. This makes them not only great on their own, but perfect as a springboard into studying Spencerian script with a traditional dip pen.
Includes the following:
- Examplar page of all uppercase letters
- Basic Strokes
- Breakdown of each uppercase letter with my personal notes
- Example words, numbers, correspondence phrases
Choose from two options: Lowercase Letters and Uppercase Letters. Both are 8.5” x 11” size.
- Lowercase Letters features a mint green cover with gold foil and matching gold spiral. 85 pages.
- Uppercase Letters features a gray cover with silver foil and matching silver spiral. 93 pages.