Saral Transfer Paper a is wax-free, general purpose transfer medium that makes it easy to transfer your design from a sketch, pattern, or template to any surface. Once you’re finished transferring your work, your marks can be erased like a pencil with no smearing or smudging, inked or painted over with no bleeding, sponged out, washed off, or brushed away. Working with fabric? A hot iron will not set Saral Transfer Paper marks, making it easy to wash your guidelines away.
This sampler pack features one 8.5” x 11” sheet of each Saral Transfer Paper color:
- Graphite: All-purpose, most popular. Excellent on paper, wood, fabric, canvas, and metal.
- Red: Excellent for ceramics and china painting. The lines will fire out. Shows up equally well on light or dark surfaces and mixtures of the two, such as photographs and photostats. May be used on acetate overlays, plastics and enamel.
- Blue: Non-photographic. Ideal for key lines, mechanicals, paste-ups.
- Yellow: Excellent for tracings on dark surfaces. Best for work on clear or stained glass.
- White: Also excellent on dark papers, fabrics, wood, metal, and dark painting surfaces.