Discover the untapped potential of your handwriting with Michael R. Sull's latest offering: Manual of Advanced Penmanship. Dive into groundbreaking styles and techniques that have never appeared in published form. Fascinating techniques such as relay writing, puzzle writing, running hand, and connected writing are explored in depth within these pages.
This treasure trove of a book also includes:
- Elevated ornamental Spencerian capitals
- Advanced Spencerian monograms
- Sequencing curvature
- Super twister capitals
- Movement, dexterity, and spontaneity
- Negative space considerations
- Accent title and foliated flourishing
- Methods of bird and quill designs, filigree patterns, and composition flourishing
And so much more. Plus, Michael Sull’s teaching style makes learning these advanced penmanship skills accessible, accompanied by visual aids that give you a concrete sense of each technique. This book is a great choice for calligraphers who have already learned the basics and are seeking to elevate their existing skillset to its full potential.
Spiralbound hardcover, 264 pages, 9.75 x 11.25 inches.